Sunday, July 17, 2011

Last night just the two of us...

I am officially nervous. It is most likely my last night without kids to spend with my wonderful husband. We've had a crazy road...From meeting to marriage within 10 months and then a being pregnant before we'd even known each other for two years. It's been a whirlwind, but the most wonderful whirlwind I could ever have imagined. Actually, much beyond that. I love you so much, Husby! You are my everything and I can't imagine living my life without you. Thanks for being my everything and keeping me grounded and sane. I love you more than words can express. *kisses to my baby daddy*
                                                                                Love,
                                                                                       your Worrywart

(My hubby sketched the picture for me while bored at work once... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment