Monday, July 11, 2011

Sunday: Something that Inspires Me

I have always been intrigued by items with history. I can't afford such items, but I love the idea of pieces that have witnessed great periods in history or even the everyday happenings of people before our time.


Fabergé eggs are some such items I find inspiring. First of all, the ornate, intricate, colorful pieces are just beautiful. Secondly, they have such a unique romantic history. I'm not gonna lie; I think I'd like one for my anniversary this year. ;) More than actually wanting to own such pieces, I'm inspired by the idea of such intricacies. I would gladly wear plain clothes every day with intricate jewelry that arouses the imagination and senses. Pieces that remind us of the beauty of our history and the moments that have built it. Take some time today and think of something that inspires you and why! I've learned a lot about myself just thinking of why such things inspire me. :) Now, go find your own Faberge egg!

No comments:

Post a Comment