Friday, July 1, 2011

Timing...

I always hear how ready people are by the end of pregnancy to get that baby's head off of their bladder and feet out of their favorite rib cage jungle gym. I can relate. Well, halfway. I am honestly getting tired of rib pain, tailbone pain, and the extra weight that must be toted around in the 115 degree heat. However, I cannot at all relate to actually wanting this baby to be born at this point. I'm 36 weeks today--woot woot for 9 months--yet I find myself in such a state of panic about the impending changes. I think I'll enjoy a few more weeks of sleeping when I want and not having to worry about my little guy as much as I will. Maybe more misery needs to set in for me to get to the point where I'll try all of the crazy induction methods...

1 comment:

  1. The whole "eat an entire Pineapple" thing doesn't work, I tried it. First with an entire can of pineapple. Then with an actual fresh pineapple.

    ReplyDelete