Friday, June 17, 2011

So Proud of myself!

I'm taking a break from the getting to know me survey because I'm in the hospital with an IV, and I don't feel like typing for that long! :) I feel super financially savvy and grown up today, though! I know this is going to sound bizarre, but I traded in some textbooks and made $262.50 on them! Amazon has a relatively new service that allows you to trade in various items, such as some electronics, books, video games, etc. In return, they give you a gift card once your items arrive and are verified to be in the condition you stated. I used my gift card to get 4 gallons of Charlie's powdered laundry soap, which I adore, a winter hat for Dinosaur, a photo printer that is my husband's father's day gift, and a bunch of photo paper! I think I scored! I guess this is reason enough to feel proud, but I am also extra proud of myself for selling the textbooks! I always get attached to my textbooks and have a super hard time letting them go. Yay me for letting them go! I got so much in return! (as is usual in our lives...we let a little something go, control, for example, and God rewards us with so much more in return.)

No comments:

Post a Comment