Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Saving Memories...

Thanks to some of my amazing friends, my eyes have been opened to the world of blogging! I find the ability to save memories in such a beautiful format to be intriguing and I'm excited to start getting some of my memories down on "paper." I spent the day today with my wonderful husband, enjoying a rare 'windless' day in the desert. I worked on blog formatting, while my amazing husband made homemade hand puppets out of socks for the baby. He ended up using them instead to torture the dogs, who now believe said puppets are toys to be chewed and tortured in return. Good thing they know the command, "Leave it" or baby's puppets might end up like many of the other toys dads buy "for their kids" and never actually make it into his chubby little grasp. Anyways...off to bed... :)

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm sooo glad you're entering the blogging world. Love the puppet story : ) Sounds like quite the fun day!

    ReplyDelete